Friday, January 14, 2011

Sale update


Yesterday was the announcement of the Winter Clearance Sale, and I got a flurry of orders all day so things are going fast.

The Ponderosa Pine and Spiced Mocha soaps are now sold out. There are just a few of the Cinnamon Cedar and Winter Mint soaps left too - maybe 4 or 5 of them. And not a whole lot more of the other 3 soaps either (Apple, Nutmeg, Berry).

If you were going to think about it for a few days or maybe have more time over the weekend, don't delay too long or the opportunity will gone.

And in other news, I can't wait for Sunday. Another miracle Seahawks game. The Golden Globes. And all day snacking on the couch in front the teevs. Wheeee!

P.S. Oh yeah, I can't leave the blog alone. The poppies were way too much distraction and intense color. I had to mess around with the design again. Sorry to give you all whiplash. It's going to stay this way for at least a couple of months. I think. But then the snowy tree photo will be so over. And I'll have to give it another facelift. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment