Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shows this week: Mar 23-28



First off, I have to thank Mamafey for the lovely Sunshine award she bestowed on me the other day. How lovely of you to include me!

I know the rules are that I need to link to a dozen other sunny, creative and inspirational bloggers and pass this on. But I just have 5 minutes to post this morning before I have to rush off to a show, and I can't do it now. I will do it later tonight or tomorrow when I can sit down at this computer again, I promise. Just wanted to acknowledge it for the moment - it's been days since I've even checked in here.

Next, I wanted to post about the 2 different shows I'm doing this week. It's a busy little flurry in March, and I need to keep up.

Here's where you can find me this week:

Mar 23 - 27 Starving Housewives
Echo Falls Country Club
20414 - 121st Ave SE
Snohomish (Maltby)
Starving Housewives

Mar 27 - 28 Best of the Northwest
Hangar 30, Magnuson Park, Seattle
Sat & Sun, 10am-6pm
Northwest Art Alliance

Next week I'm doing another one of my little retail shop gigs at Group Health on Capitol Hill, Wed through Friday. I'll post more details about that later too. Just a heads up in case that's a closer place to stop by for Easter presents or spring gifts.

Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather today!

No comments:

Post a Comment