Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This Week's Shows - Dec 1

A whole bunch of stuff is happening this week. It's packed full of shows. And the mail orders are flowing in. There's still time to order, but stock is getting thin in spots after all this hoopla. So don't delay on working on your gift list.

The Holiday Festival of the Arts in Bellingham continues, and has their big gala reception this Friday night:
GALA RECEPTION AT THE HOLIDAY FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS
Friday, December 4 from 6-9pm - 3548 Meridian St. across from the Bellingham Country Club
Please join us for hors d’oeuvres, a glass of wine and live music. Music provided by End of the Road String Band, The Honey V’s, The Honeybees and Chuck Dingee & Friends. This is a great time to shop for the holidays and enjoy your self!


Hilltop Holiday - part of Bellevue's Magic Season of events
Northwest Arts Center
9825 NE 24th St
Bellevue (Clyde Hill area)
Wed - Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-5pm

Phinney Winter Festival
Phinney Neighborhood Center
6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle
Sat and Sun 10am - 5pm
* Note: I've got a different spot this year and will be in the downstairs Blue Room of the main (blue) building. Right across the hall from my usual spot in the Red Room, and a little smaller space. So look for me, and let me know if you want a big bundle of any one thing so I can make sure to bring it. Or if you are looking for something specific, just to make sure I have it along. I've got to squeeze in and cut back on some of what I usually have there due to my smaller location, and I want to make sure I don't disappoint anyone who needs say a dozen bars of anise soap or a boatload of berry baskets.

Wow, it feels like I've been in this merry-go-round of holiday madness forever, maybe a year or more. But it's only been one month. Four weeks of non-stop shows and orders. And we've still got a month til Christmas. My party horn will be all worn out by then. But it's going good. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment