Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blown Away

Blown Away. That's the theme this week. The wind is fierce, the rain is never-ending, the weather is awful.

I am blown away too, not just by the weather, but by all the shopping madness. Between the last few weeks of shows, the piles of mail orders, a couple of big corporate orders, and the shows left on the schedule, I am getting thin on inventory, and even thinner on time. So I have to cancel a show this week -- the one that I had just added before things blew up, and that's PLU in Tacoma this Saturday. I really hate to do that. But I stretched myself too thin and have to finish the orders that are already here on my desk. That's the number one priority. And in doing that, I have literally nothing prepared for Saturday. There isn't a minute to spare to package up an entire new show from scratch in an hour or so tonight. And it's not worth all that agony to even try. My apologies to all the south end folks who were hoping to catch me there.

So here's where I am this week (in addition to flitting around the studio from dawn to dusk):

November 19 - 21
Vasa Park Christmas Craft Show
Vasa Park Ballroom, 3560 W Lk Sammamish Rd, Bellevue
Thurs and Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-5pm


Nov 20 - Dec 24
Allied Arts Holiday Festival
Wed-Sun 10am-6pm, new location with great parking!
3548 Meridian Ave
West of Bellis Fair Mall on Meridian, across from the Bellingham Golf & Country Club

Opening night is this Friday, Nov 20 and it continues through Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Heidi, know you're busy, but I have to tell you how much I enjoy your products. I bought some of your sprays at a street fair in Anacortes several years ago. Luckily, I got quite a bit, but am now ordering for Christmas presents. Your products are superior! The best I've ever had. Thanks for the wonderful quality! Mary K.

    ReplyDelete