Monday, November 09, 2009

This Week's Shows - Nov 9

A little whiff of holiday cheer -- yep even at the beginning of November. I feel a bit like this elf - feet out from under me. It's starting to go so fast.

First off, the newsletter went out last Friday and I was a little surprised at how many people showed up to the Eastlake show on Saturday looking for the new winter soaps. Dang! I thought I could squeak out one more weekend with the fall soaps, since I have to make the winter soaps last for so many more shows this month and next. But we're all good now.

I've sent off a pile of orders today that came in over the weekend for the new stuff. And I'll have the full line of winter soaps at both shows this week. We set up today for the Starving Housewives show at Echo Falls Country Club in Maltby. And the weekend will be the gigantic, stupendous, Best of the Northwest show at the Exhibition Hall in Seattle.

The following week is will be the busiest yet, and I hope to make it through in one piece. Allied Arts in Bellingham begins that next weekend, and I'll be at Vasa Park all week, PLU on Saturday, and Grandma's Cupboard in Snohomish too ( I think, we're just working that out now, more later.)

Here are the details for this week:

November 10 - 14
Starving Housewives Holiday Home & Gift Show
Echo Falls Country Club, 20414 121st Ave SE, Snohomish (Just off of Hwy 522 E onto Echo Lake Rd)
Tues - Friday 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm

November 13 - 15
Best of the Northwest
Exhibition Hall, Seattle Center, Booth # I-13
Fri 10 - 8pm. Sat and Sun 10-6pm
Click the link for a $2 off admission coupon to the show
160 local artists and their wares - lots of wonderful and unique holiday gifts

That's the news for this week. Everything else is a blur. Some of the fall scented soaps are going fast, so if you were still interested in those, order quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment