Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shipping Deadlines

Just a quick pop-in to say that today: Thursday, December 17 is the guaranteed last day for Priority Mail shipping in order to get it there by Christmas.

If you are shipping to a local address, it usually takes just a day or two, so there might be time left. No guarantees. But if you are shipping across the country or out of state, this is it. Get your mail order in right now.

I've gotten so many mail orders this month that I'm down to the wire on lots of my products. A bunch of the regular flavors are sold out, though the 4 holiday scents are still in stock. At least for today. The holiday lip balms and bath salts are sold out. All the sprays are still available. And the shop shelves will be very bare until early January. I'll get back to making the soaps in the next few days, but they will need cure time. So it's not until the new year that I will be fully stocked again. I tried so hard this time too, not to sell out before Christmas. No matter what I do, there is always something that comes up and wipes me out. Which is good, don't get me wrong. But gives me panic attacks too, which is no good.

This whole announcement is probably a little too last-minute - sorry. I lost track of time with all the coming and goings and running to the post trips. But there you have it.

I'm almost at the end of the long, long ride that is the holiday circus. What a relief. It was good. And chaotic. And stressful. And prosperous, for the most part. So now I need to get my own shopping done. And find cards, if there are any left on the shelf. I can't wait to get out of the studio for bit today and see what's out there. Fa la la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment