Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yes, Tacoma Market

Yes! Yes, yes, yes. I WILL be at the market today. I have turned over the feeding of the precious cat to my sister for the day, so I can finally head out and show my face at the market after being missing in action for the last three weeks.

Hips, hips, hooray!

Oh my gawsh. I'm almost nervous. Did I remember to pack everything? Will I remember how to set up? And what to say? I feel like it's been so long, and I'm out of practice. Will I pull it all together? I'm sure it will all fall into place - just like riding a bike. Sheesh, it's been 10 years. I know how to do this. Still, little baby butterflies. I've been holed up here at the house too long, I guess.

And Saturday is the Antique Fantabulous at Craven Farm. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. But if you like antiques, collectibles, vintage bling, and garden junk . . . plus a bunch of cool artistico handmade stuff too, you won't want to miss this show. Save a few hours on Saturday to drive out to the country and hunt for treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment