Friday, September 19, 2014

Whoosh - time flies by

This is the last few days at the Washington State Fair and it's been a whirlwind of activity for the last couple of weeks.  Rushing here.  Rushing there. Rushing in circles, panting and overwhelmed.

This little bit of September seems to just disappear in a flash.  The autumn newsletter coincides with the fair timing and after the lull of late August, this explosion of activity always takes me by surprise. But it gears me up for the hectic holidays ahead. And lights a fire.

I just wanted to pop in and dust the cobwebs off the blog. I've got more coming soon, when I get a minute to sit down next week. I've been a little more regular over at the Facebook page, so you can always find the latest there.

A few words to remember from the bigger-than-life Joan Rivers. . . there will never be another one quite like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment