Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whoosh - it's over?


Wow.  Christmas already happened.  I truly intended to head over here and post Christmas greetings and stuff.  But the whirlwind of the holiday just blew me away and I never got to do it.  Like so many other things too.

It's such a gigantic race to get to the finish line with all the preparations done, and then poof!  The big event is over in a blink and lots of stuff just didn't make the cut.

We had such a lovely Christmas Eve with our traditional celebration of a Feast of 7 Fishes, although I secretly liked dessert more than the other stuff :)  Christmas Day was a flurry of unwrapping, a bit of relaxing and another wonderful dinner.  I can't believe it's all over now.  Except for the putting away.  Of course the clean up takes longer than the holiday itself.

I've got a bit of catching up to do in the studio.  More things that didn't quite get done before Christmas.  But I'm going to have a quiet week and start to put things back in order before getting back to work in earnest next week.  I'm bringing home all the inventory from the Bellingham and Warm Beach shows this week.  If I've got soaps leftover that are sold out over here, I'll get them back on the website immediately.

I hope your holiday was merry and bright, and that you got to celebrate with your very best friends and family.  I'm looking forward to the new year and another round of partying too!

No comments:

Post a Comment