Monday, October 22, 2012

Show Schedule Changes


 Quick note about upcoming shows:  I have to cancel a show that I had on my schedule for next week.  I will NOT be at Pickering Barn next week.

I think I've mentioned that sales are up this year.  Sometimes quite a lot.  More mail order, more shows, more soap.  I've been working as hard as I can to make more soap during the last few months.  But with the curing time, I'm just not getting ahead.

At this point, I'm hoping to just cover what I have on my plate already.  But with the way October has been, I don't have enough inventory to split it 3 ways for the shows I scheduled for next week.  I can only swing 2.  So I'll be at Red Ribbons and Reindeer at the the Hollywood Schoolhouse.  And I'll be at the Bellevue Club show on Saturday, where I'll be manning my own booth.   It's open to the public, and I'll post details on both of them in the next few days.

I'm so sorry for the interruption, disruption and inconvenience.  Hopefully if you are looking for me next week, you can make it over to one of the other two shows, where I will have a really nice full display.  It just didn't make sense to spread myself so thin everywhere (especially mentally :)   I'll make a note on the web site.  Just wanted to post here to make sure the word gets out.

No comments:

Post a Comment