Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spring Cleaning


I've gotten a little stir crazy with all the glorious sunshine the last few days -- and woke up with a mission to Spring Clean my entire office and work area. It's a big project y'all! Pulling out all the boxes of supplies, dusting and vaccuming out all the accumulated little mounds of cat hair, dust bunnies and assorted flotsam. Mopping the stairs and floors, hosing off the floor mats. More vaccuming -- all the little floatie webs in the corners. Actually moving the desk piles, cleaning the printer and computer equipment. It's astounding how fresh and clean it all is. And it's astounding how much extra inventory I've dredged up -- a couple dozen tins, jars, bottles, sacks, boxes etc -- all left over from some kind of seasonal something or other from years past. So I need to come up with some new ideas for all these little items, or figure out how to get them up on Ebay, or just plain toss the stinky bits that are long past their prime. Maybe I'll have a little sale on the web site of extra stuff. Anyway, I'm collecting it all now, making a list, and trying to match things up. So don't be surprised to see some odd new item at a show in the next couple of months -- I'll probably only have a few, and they'll be priced to go, go, GO! Hmm, I'm thinking lavender linen water, heavenly bath salts, little tubes of fragrant tea leaves.

Whee! Today's cleaning is actually fun. And I never thought I'd say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment