Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More Craft Shows!

Couple more spring craft shows happening this week -- Top Notch in Enumclaw and Pickering Barn in Issaquah. Here are the details, in case you have time to come on over and check it out. You'll be able to find lots of Easter goodies, spring crafts, gourmet foods and just plain cool stuff.

Top Notch Craft Show
VFW Hall
44426 - 244th SE, Enumclaw
Apr 6-8, Thurs - Sat, 10am-7pm

Pickering Barn Craft Show
Pickering Barn, behind Costco at Pickering Place
Apr 6-8, Thurs - Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-5pm

As usual, I've put off truly getting ready til the very last minute. My to-do list for today is ridiculously long -- packaging, labelling, price tagging, making great piles of display items in the dining room, awaiting the morning for shlepping to the car. Oh, and if I can squeeze it in, making another batch of soap too, since I'm perenially behind on that too. And place a couple of supply orders, get that order to the post office, blah, blah, blah. Why am I still sitting here in front of my computer?

Tomorrow is set-up day for both of them, and I'll be racing the highways getting everything in place. I hope the sun pops out a bit. It's been amazing watching my little garden explode this past week. It was just a few daffodils and some little noses peeking out of the ground, and almost overnight there are blooming trees, tall stalks, green stuff and of course a bazillion weeds. I'm still crossing my fingers that the fuschia plant (which had turned in to a rather large bush in the span of a year) will take hold in it's new place. I moved it Sunday to more spacious digs, and it's decided to curl up and droop precariously. I might have killed it. Which would be disappointing, but the prospect of having to shop for new plants is quite nice too. Cheerio -- I'm off to work zealously.

No comments:

Post a Comment