Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pillow squish

Last night at the Lord Hill show I could not resist. Why, oh why, must I buy stuff every time I go to a show? It’s usually something sparkly. Or old and dirty. Beads, antiques, little handbags, luscious fabrics. So many things catch my eye, and simply must come home with me. Last night it was a pillow.

It’s not my fault. It just showed up there, and is the perfect colors to match the new paint in the bedroom. Silvery purple silk, with darker grey velvet. Pretty pink and coral flowers, the very same accent colors in the room too. It’s so beautiful.

It is a Cherry Street pillow. A few years ago, I bought several for Christmas gifts. And of course I had to get one for myself too. But it’s chocolate brown silks, and has been relocated to the living room for napping on the couch. So this new silver lovely came home with me. My sister takes hers on the plane when traveling. And it’s quite fetching as a turban too, as our Christmas photos from that year can attest to, heh. But seriously, the little donut cradles your head just perfectly for a small cat nap. And is just too pretty to pass up.

Oh, and the rest of the show is pretty good too. We're there through Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment