Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I've Moved!

This is a bittersweet announcement. I'm excited, nervous and just a little wistful all at the same time. This is my very last post here on my Blogger bloggity-blog.

I've moved to a new website, and taken this little blog with it. The new site is gorgeous and fresh and clean. Something I've been working on for a long time, but as with any new technology stuff, nervous about the first beginnings as there are bound to be glitches or hiccups along the way. Nothing that can't be tweaked, tho. And it's going to be so much easier to both customers and me too to use going forward. Gotta keep it fresh and up-to-date!

With the new site, however is a new space for the blog to live. This one will remain here for as long as I'm still working the soap biz. Nothing is going away, and there is an awful lot here to still explore.

But if you're looking to see what's cooking - all the new blog posts will over here. Just CLICK THE LINK and head on over.

And if you want to start at the very beginning of my new journey, I've written a little something about  why I made the change, with a little backdrop about my blogging history. It's Not My First Rodeo!

Please join me at the new hangout! I so appreciate all of you who are following along for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment