Thursday, January 09, 2014

Time for the Big Winter SALE!!


Now that I've had a chance to finish inventory-ing and cleaning up the studio, I've got a pile of winter holiday stuff left.  I'd rather have a sale and clear it out of here, then let it sit around and gather dust.  So I'm having a big winter sale!

All the fall and winter soap scents are on sale.  There are a few other flavors of soap tossed in too. A couple of lip balms.  Plus a few left over holiday bags of lavender sachets and spice sachets.  It's a great time to stock up on something you got for the holidays that you loved, because it will be gone soon.  Spring seasonals are coming out next month so we'll be changing focus from spices to flowers, evergreens to citrus.

Supplies are limited to just what I've got on hand.  Check out the selection HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment