Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day


Snowed in today. This is totally not normal for Seattle. I heard we have more snow than Chicago or Minneapolis now.

A big red snowmobile just raced down the street past our house. Loaded with kids. Zipping around the neighborhood here for kicks.

Otherwise it's so, so quiet. Nothing is moving. Just a few people trekking up the hill to the rail station. Me, I have nowhere I need to go. At least today. Hopefully I can get out tomorrow with the few orders that came in last night and today.

Also, I've redecorated the blog. I've decided to keep it more consistent, and not change the wallpaper so much, seasonally or by whim. Maybe a few tweaks yet in the sidebars, but I think this is going to be it for awhile. I just want something bright, white, clean, easy to read. I'll focus more on the writing and photos.

Stay warm. Stay safe. But head out for at least a few minutes to frolic.

No comments:

Post a Comment