Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Shows

The shows are starting up again for spring. I've got a small craft show this week, and the larger Best of the Northwest next week. It's a good time to shop for small gifts with Easter coming up, Mother's Day on the horizon too.


Vasa Park Spring Gift Show
March 17 - 19, Thurs and Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat 10am-5pm
Vasa Park Ballroom, 3560 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE
Bellevue

This show is free admission, free parking and has all kinds of spring crafts, home decor plus antiques and collectibles too. It's a boutique style show, with a single cashier at the door.


Best of the Northwest
March 26 -27, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm
Hangar 30, Warren G Magnuson Park
Seattle

This one has free parking, but admission to get in ($5 online, $7 at door). It's 110 regional artists in every medium, displaying their work in their own booths. Tons of artist demonstrations, food booths, entertainment - the works. Click the link for ticket info, artist info, directions on how to get there (Sand Point). My booth location is the very last row against the farthest wall from the front entrance.

Oh, I also have a handful of free passes to this show too, so if you know that you are planning on coming, give me a holler. I've sent out a few this week, but got a little bunch left for whoever needs one.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    I love this game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 PM

    I think you may want to put a twitter button to your site. I just bookmarked the site, however I had to make this by hand. Simply my suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the note, but I don't Twitter, so there is no need to add a twitter button here. There are plenty of ways to bookmark this site with the buttons at the top left.

    Yeah, I know everyone twitters. But I just don't want to spend that much time on the innernets.

    ReplyDelete