Monday, July 21, 2014

The last of the lavender bags

These lavender bags? the ones I sold a ton of this past weekend? Are about to be discontinued. I had 3 different suppliers that I bought the bags from. The first supplier discontinued carrying them about 6 months ago. So I was just buying even more from the biggest supplier on the planet. Who also ran out of them about 3 months ago. And then (in panic mode) I found another supplier who still had them and bought a bunch. Today when I went to re-order - they are discontinued from there too. I got a small little supply to last the next bit down the road, but not long.

Styles change they said. The natural leafy look is not trending any more they said. The look now is moving more towards fashion. Whatever that means. Little black dress pouches? Anyway, I will not be able to keep these going. If you need some, order now or catch me in Anacortes in a couple of weeks.

And please - if you have any opinions about what kind of bag you'd like to see in the future, let me know. Tiger print? Lacy handkerchief type? Plain burlap? I've even seen little country western bandanna type. None of them rocked my world. I have no idea what to do next.

Buy here now while they last!


No comments:

Post a Comment