Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The weather outside is frightful

but a warm fireplace is so delightful.  So is shopping (indoors) for holiday gifts, treats and special treasures.

The first week of November is the biggest craft show week of the year.  There are dozens and dozens, all over the place.  I'm only going to be at two this week:  Red Ribbons and Reindeer at the Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville, and the Bellevue Club on Saturday only.

I will NOT be at Pickering Barn, as listed on my earlier version of the calendar.  Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.  I just can't swing it all this week - a little short on time, a little short on inventory, a little short on help.  And the winter holiday newsletter is going out too this week.  A bit too much on my plate for this week.

Here are the details on where I'll be this week:

Oct 31 - Nov 3
Red Ribbons & Reindeer
Hollywood Schoolhouse
14810 NE 145th St, Woodinville
Wed 1 - 6 pm, Thurs & Fri 10am - 8pm, Sat 9:30am - 6pm

Nov 3 (Sat only)
Bellevue Club Holiday Bazaar
Bellevue Club, 11200 SE 6th St, Bellevue
Saturday only 9am - 6pm
Note:  This is open to the public and everyone is welcome!

I've got a bit of the new holiday stuff at both shows.  Red Ribbons is a boutique show with a central cashier and I will not be there personally.   However, I will be working my own little display (as will everyone else) at the Bellevue Clube show.  Hope you can make it out to one of them.  We're just getting started on the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment