Monday, October 31, 2011

Shows this Week: Nov 2 - 6

Oh yeah, I forgot I promised to post the whole show list for this week. I'm doing 4 different crafty shows this week and I'm a little frazzled trying to get it all together at the same time as I'm getting the Winter Holiday newsletter out and web site updated. It's been a real crunch. Thank God it's Halloween and the house is full of chocolate. More for me. Less for the kiddies.

Nov 2 - 5
Red Ribbons & Reindeer
Hollywood Schoolhouse
14810 NE 145th St, Woodinville
Wed 3-8pm, Thurs & Fri, 10am-8pm, Sat 9:30am-6pm

Nov 3 - 5
Pickering Barn Christmas Craft Show
Pickering Barn, 1720 – 10th Ave NW
(behind Costco) Issaquah
Thurs & Fri 10-7, Sat 10-5

Nov 3 - 5
Yuletide Treasures
Skagit County Fairgrounds
Thurs - Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 6pm

Nov 5
Eastlake Holiday Bazaar
Eastlake High School, 400 – 22th Ave NE, Sammamish
Saturday only, 9am - 4pm

The first 3 are bazaar type shows, where my booth display is there but I am not. I will, however, be physically sitting at my table at Eastlake on Saturday. All of them are great shows. Most of them I do every year and look forward to seeing you guys. Yuletide is new for me, but it's always gotten great reviews, so I'm excited to see how that turns out. It's a bit of challenge to squeeze it in this week, but Janet asked me personally to do it, and I wanted to give it a try. Pickering is adding an antiques show in the other side of the barn this weekend, so it's really a double show - twice the space, half craft and half collectibles. More to love.

I'll have Winter Holiday stuff at all of them this time. Not so much of the fall scents left, but there may be a few random bars at different shows. The fall soaps are mostly sold out at this point. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment