Friday, December 17, 2010

Wheee - top pick!

I know I've been AWOL for the past couple of weeks. I have been seriously trying to keep my head above water over here in the holiday rush.

But I had to pop in to just to squee about something. I got an email this morning from Anne R. a loyal customer and a fabulous blogger. She was letting me know about her recent post on Remote Stylist, about her top picks for holiday presents and my sprays were listed. Wow! She's chosen 6 of her favorite things, and my Lavender Lemongrass spray is something she can't live without!

I'm terribly honored, and it's such a lovely compliment. Such a nice way to start my morning, and of course I had to share.

If you are thinking that you might need some for your holiday gift giving, I'll be over at Group Health in my little shop space all day today (Friday). It's on Capitol Hill in Seattle - 108 E 15th Street at John. Just a half block south of the big Safeway there.

Stop by for last minute gifts. I'll be there from 9:30 to 4:00 pm. Mail order is getting close to deadline. I think Monday is the last day to order if you want to ship something by Christmas.

Make it a clean, green holiday. Or start off the new year with a clean start. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment