Thursday, February 28, 2008

I can't decide anything

If you've popped into the blog today, you may have seen one of like a gajillion different versions, with different styles, different colors, different photos for the heading. I am now certifiably nutso. I can't decide one single thing.

Should I go for all the cool colors and boxes? Or should I go plain and simple with a white background and black text? I've tried about 4 different pictures at the top, from funky, to cool design, to just pretty stuff. My head is spinning and I need lunch.

So, I'm just going to walk away for today. It's like this just for now. If you love it, let me know. If you stopped by and hated it, let me know. And like always, if you could care less, then just ignore the commotion.

I think it all starts with the picture up top. I want a new one, and need to figure that out first.

Pardon my dust while I do a little redecorating in here over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment